UKXD settle claims at 100% rather than risk court hearing and further claims
GMB London Legal offers free of charge legal assistance for GMB members from London Region GMB Solicitors, who are leading experts in all the legal issues that affect you at work.
Your regional legal team are Tony Warr who is the Regions Head of Legal and Regional Returning Officer and Sylva Klojdova, our legal administrator who handles all the day to day enquiries.
We can assist you with:
- accidents anywhere, any time – at work, at home, in a public place, road traffic accidents and on holiday
- industrial disease
- clinical negligence
- Criminal Injury Compensation cases
- Preparation of Will. Discounted rates may apply in complicated cases
- GMB members accused of a work related criminal offence get initial advice and representation
- Legal assistance with regulatory and licensing matters
Discounted, preferential rates for members:
- Family law and matrimonial advice
- Probate and tax law
- Conveyancing services
Please note that all these services are subject to GMB rule 26 and legal assistance is granted subject to this rule. Payment of membership contributions must be maintained during the course of a claim or if in receipt of representation. When calling any of the legal numbers try and have your membership number to hand.
Once again the courts have agreed with our argument regarding bogus self-employment
Rights are no rights at all if you can't afford to enforce them, says union's general secretary
Lidl had attempted to overturn an earlier decision to allow employees at the company’s Bridgend distribution centre to have a union represent their interests but their attempt…